Sunday, July 29, 2012

I can't give you a flower, not even a true smile, but I can give you a sincere look, that will not say anything but at the same time will say everything. I will like to give you a warm hug, but I can't because my embrace cold although never indifferent, because even though I might seem absent, I have always been by your side.
You don't know how long I have waited for you night and day watching over you, until today-at last, when nothing can separate us. Silence will be our voice, eternal time will be our bed and the dust of the path will be our skin.
Because your destiny and my destiny can no longer wait. The earth opened in half, as a wound and You and I together would dream forever, the dream of peace.

WHO IS WRITING??

Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What are Your Views about this Issue?

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!